Here in West Virginia, the deer archery and crossbow season has e and will continue through Dec. 31.
- Antlerless deer split seasons will open in se counties: Oct. 20;
- The two-week firearms season: Nov. 21
- Deer muzzleloader season: Dec. 12-18.
- A split season for youth, Class Q/QQ and Class XS hunters: Oct. 15-16 and Dec. 26-27.
The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection has aued the opening days of fall n season.
According to the , opening dates are:
- Firearms turkey season: Saturday, Oct. 1 and continuing through Oct. 31.
- Pheasant and rabbit n season: At a half-hour before sunrise on Saturday, Oct. 15.
- Firearms deer n season: Nov. 16.
- Junior Hunter Training Days: Pheasant, Oct. 8; waterfowl, Oct. 1 and Nov. 5; and deer, Nov. 5-12, ling Sunday.
And when is white-tailed deer n season in Ohio?
- Archery: Sept. 24, 2022-Feb. 5, 2023.
- Youth n: Nov. 19, 2022-Feb. 5, 2023.
- n: Nov. 28, 2022-Dec. 4, 2022.
Just dont forget to get your license and stamps.
And dont forget to r your sety routine before heading into the woods.
Treat every gun as if it were aed; aly keep the muzzle pointed in a safe irction; be sure of your target and what is beyond it; be sure the barrel and action are clear of bos; dms when not in use; never point a at anything you do not w to shoot; never climb a fence or tree or p a ditch with a aed ; never shoot a bullet at a flat, hard surface or water; so firearms and ammniialy; and avoid alcoholic beverages and other mind-altering drugs or and rg shooting.
|Objective Lens Diameter|