$61.59 - $65.99
Preparing for your first competitive shooting match can be a fun and exciting experience, but it can also be a bit overwhelming. Here are some tips to help you get ready:
- Research the competition: Learn as much as you can about the competition format, rules, and equipment requirements. This will help you better understand what to expect and how to prepare.
- Practice, practice, practice: To perform your best, you'll need to be comfortable with your firearm and shooting technique. Take the time to practice as much as possible leading up to the competition.
- Get familiar with the range: If possible, visit the range where the competition will be held to familiarize yourself with the layout, safety rules, and shooting distances.
- Prepare your equipment: Make sure your firearm, ammunition, and any other equipment meet the competition requirements and are in good working condition.
- Pack your range bag: Be sure to bring all the gear you'll need, such as ear and eye protection, extra ammunition, cleaning supplies, and a shooting mat or stool.
- Stay hydrated and fueled: Competitive shooting matches can be physically and mentally demanding, so be sure to stay hydrated and bring snacks to keep your energy levels up.
- Keep a positive mindset: Remember that this is your first competition, so don't put too much pressure on yourself to perform perfectly. Focus on having fun and gaining experience, and use the competition as an opportunity to learn and improve your skills.
Cvlife can provide you some equipments. You may need a new backpack or a red dot sight.
There are something you may be interested in.
- Polyester lining
- Zipper closure
- 13" shoulder drop
- Tactical backpack is made of 600D(900X600) high density Polyester, water-resistant and durable.
- Spacious military backpack has one main large compartment, one front detachable bag which can be used as a tactical fanny pack separately, two side detachable tactical backpack accessories bags which can be used as first aid bags. This multipurpose backpack can be flexibly regarded as a 50L and 60L backpack.
- 50-60L extra large capacity, ample rooms for laptop, survival and hiking gear, and plenty of separate compartments to organize your essentials. Molle system of this military molle backpack rucksack allows you to easily attach outdoor gear, more bags and sleeping pad (water bladder is not included).
- Reflex Sight in Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view.
- Dual illuminated ( red and green), reflex sight with 4 reticle shapes, provide various choices in different occasions, like sunshine, cloudy day.
- Red green dot sight designed with integral Weaver Picatinny Rail Base for easy mount on with a Weaver Picatinny Rail.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief; Red dot with Allen head screw for windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw.
- Instruction: There are two buttons written “on red” and “on green”. When you press the “on red” button, the red light will on, so does the green light. If you want to turn off the light, you need to press the two buttons together.
, by Cvlife shopify Chasing the Dawn: A Deer Hunt Adventure
, by Cvlife shopify Protect Your Firearms in Style with CVLIFE's 42-Inch Double Soft Rifle Case
, by Cvlife shopify The Great Hunt: Navigating Between 1x20mm and 1x25mm Dot Sights for Large Game Pursuits
, by Cvlife shopify A Symphony in the Wilderness: Unleashing Precision with CVLIFE Optics