Material: hardened steel and aluminum
Length: 6-9 inches
With the spring on both legs, you could fold the legs up easily and keeping silent when you hunt.
5 notches on the legs make for 5 setting of leg length. You could adjust the bipod from 6 inches to 9 inches by pressing the button.
High quality rubber on the bottom of the leg of this tactical rifle bipod makes it shockproof and suitable for different enviroment.
The Picatinny adapter built on the top of the bipod allows the attachment of the bipod to a Picatinny rail.
The head of the bipod could 360 degree swivel. After installing it to the rilfe, you could adjust your rifle to different angles easily if needed.
1x 6-9 Bipod
- Design for M-lok rail, the bipod can be attached to the rail directly.
- Made of hardened steel and aluminum, non-rust black anodized finish, the rifle bipod is duty and light weight.
- With the leg release button, the central height of the bipod can be adjusted from 6 inches to 8 inches. 5 settings for different length, the bipod is ready to meet your needs.
- Bipod legs can be folding forwards and backwards, locking securely into 5 positions.
- Fully adjustable and lockable legs with quick retraction features make the clamp-on bipod a wonderful choice for shooters and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
Material: Hardened steel and aluminum
Leg Height:7.5 inches/ 190mm (retracted) ; 9 inches / 228 mm (fully extended)
Light weight : 10ozs
Leg length can be adjusted from 7.5 to 9 inches.
The legs can be folded forward or backward, 5 position for chosen.
Heavy duty and made of hardened steel and aluminum.
1 x M-Lok Bipod
1 x Allen Key