|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||5 x 3.7 x 2.52 inches|
|Package Weight||0.27 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||5.3 Ounces|
About this item
- CVLIFE Reflex Sight, 1x28x40mm Red Dot Sight, 4 Adjustable Reticles Sight for 20mm Picatinny Rail, Red Dot Optics, Absolute Co-Witness
- More Accuracy: Fully multi-coated red lenses enhance image clarity and increases light transmission during low light situations. The 44mm reflex lens with tubeless design provides a wider field of view (15.8m@100m), parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief, improving the accuracy of reflex sights.
- 4 Tactical Reticle Options: Illuminated reflex sights with 4 bright reticle selections provide various choices to meet different occasions. Dot, Circle/Dot, Crosshair/Dot and Crosshair/Circle/Dot combinations are all in one sight, co-witnesses with your existing iron sights.
- 8 Brightness Settings: With 8 levels of brightness adjustment, red dot sight can be adjusted to fine tune your eyeshot from sunlight to dusk. The push-button design makes brightness adjustment easier. Press the button for 3 seconds to turn it off.
- Easy to install: Reticle sight with standard profile Picatinny mounting base installs conveniently on the rail, using included Allen wrenches. Compact battery compartment makes battery replacement easy.
- Durability: This open reflex sight with precise windage and elevation adjustments is easy to zero and holds zero well, enduring repeated use. CVLIFE red dot sight has a solid build, aluminum sturdy construction and a tinted lens, durable and shockproof (withstand up to 800G’s recoil), coming with one-year warranty.
|Field of View:||15.8m@100m|
A Wider Field of View
4 Reticles & 8 Brightness
Co-witness with Iron Sights
The center hight of CVLIFE reflex sight is about 1.45 inch, high enough to see over a standard front iron sight.
This red dot reflex sight can co-witness with your front sights. Tubeless design with 40mm reflex lens aperture provides quick target acquisition.
Each press to turn on reflex sight. Each press to change 8 settings of brightness. Hold the press for 3 seconds to turn it off.
Windage /Elevation Adjustment
Rotate to adjust the point of impact, zero the reflex sight. (tool included) Each click adjustment moves the point impact by 1 MOA.
Picatinny Shockproof Base
0.15 inch metal lock bar of red dot sight is designed to stuck in the slot of the 20mm picatinny and weaver rail to be shockproof.
This reflex sight can quickly become clear when fogging with rapid changes in humidity or temperature.