$61.59 - $72.59
hgacssieode.ve been engaged in the o for and we ee to the technological inntion concept of"Let s and technology burst into power", ing to ce needs as the core, riing usts with high-quality products and satisfactory services.
About this item
- agation2.5-10X with 40mm ;
- Field of View100 yrds email@example.com'@10x; a 2mW, Class IIIA, reaching 100 yards
- Clearer Imagemulti-coated green lens boast much e light transmittance compared with blue lens
- Illumination Modes red & green(5 intensity)
- Durab made of high strength aircraft aluminum
- llet Drop Compensator allows quick adtts of the reticle for shooting targets at specific distances100-500 yds).
- Multi-coated Green Lens with much e light transimittance compared with normal blue lens, oclearer image.
- Special 2 in 1 Design to nsure precise ing.
- '' 20mm) Mounts Included
Test and Review
Im still getting auted to using this and havent use the night vision aspect of it yet, but so far its very nice, I like the cross hairs and the way you can change the colors, as well as the a a on the side of the cop. I havent used the r a yet but it appears to be omi that could be very nice for distances of 25 yards or so.
My Rifle is an AR 15, which came with a red dot sight that isnt magnified. The red dot is good for 10 or 15 yards. Any frther out you need omt stronger, s as this 10 Power cop.
Have used this cop about three times now.The first time I was in a bit over my head at 100 yards.At that distance it's a little too far with this cop, prably need a little more por cop for 100 yards. I noticed guys shooting at 100, 200 yards or re had a er next to them with a very large"Telescope," helping them zero in on the targets, and Im sure the ces on their rifles were re than 10 power.
On the third time at the range with this cop I u that I could zero in the windage and elevation ie well with this cop at 25 and 50 yards. Beyond the 50 yards its a little unrealistic.
I tried another cop of same brand that was about half the price of this one. The cheaper one was fine for a en, but just passable, couldnt zero it in at a, it was stly good for seeing the target with some agation.
This cop is very good for the it low price, for use at 25 to 50 yards. Was able to at the windage and elevation so that I could put the llet within a group of an inch or two on every shot, which is very good. ery nice for hunting small game or ing targets at 50 yards or so.
, by Cvlife shopify Enhancing Your Hunting Experience with CVLIFE's 7.5-10.6 Inch Rifle Bipod
, by Cvlife shopify Celebrate Early with CVLIFE: Exclusive 30% off Pre-Black Friday Deals!
, by Cvlife shopify CVLIFE's Military Tactical Backpack: Your Essential Companion for Every Adventure
, by Cvlife shopify Unlock a Borderless World of Shopping with CVLIFE